Re: [oletrucks] The things you find on ebay.....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] The things you find on ebay.....
From: kevin.s.brown@gm.com
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:58:31 -0500
Olds Toranado - I think it went all the way up to a 455 V8 with a front
wheel drive automatic transmission.

                      Bill Broadway

                      <bcubed@vanhalen-ir        To:
oletrucks@autox.team.net
                      c.com>                     cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject:  Re: [oletrucks] The
things you find on ebay.....
                      owner-oletrucks@aut

                      ox.team.net

                      04/14/2003 10:36 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Bill Broadway

Didn't Olds (or maybe it was Pontiac) make a '70s front wheel drive car? I
think people use the front running gear from those for this.

Bill