[oletrucks] Hello

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hello
From: "Lisa Freeman" <lisa@tiora.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:20:27 -0600
Hi all,
I just joined and wanted to introduce myself; my name is Lisa, I'm 23 and
live in Denver, CO. I don't have a truck yet, but my dream is to rebuild a
1950 Chevy 5 window. If anyone knows of any (49-53) for sale as a project
please let me know. I've got some ideas on what I'd like to do, but am open
to and would appreciate any and all experience, knowledge and advice that
anyone can give.  I look forward to being a part of the list, I can already
tell I'm gonna love it, that thing on the big three cracked me up!

Lisa