Re: [oletrucks] Hello

To: "Lisa Freeman" <lisa@tiora.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hello
From: "bgibson" <bgibson@mcc4u.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:24:11 -0700
Glad to have you on board Lisa, Glad you like the humor also, Everyone on
the list will be more than helpful to you as there are many years of
trucking at hand, you will get several ideas some you will agree with, some
you will not but all are good and honest people and love there trucks.
again welcome to the list!
HooT 58
Jefferson,Tx.