[oletrucks] Pate Thursday 4/24-Sunday 4/27

To: <oletrucks@yahoogroups.com>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Pate Thursday 4/24-Sunday 4/27
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:08:23 -0500
Come visit me at the Pate (AutoFest) swap meet at the Texas Motor Speedway
Thursday 4/24-Sunday 4/27.  I will be in Zone 1A, Ave 9, Spaces 415 & 417 in
Block 36.  It's at least worth a beer!

Tom Buie, If you're still on any of these lists, we can talk further about
your upgrade & the drivetrain parts that you will have left over.  Drop me a
line; at least let me know if you are going to the meet.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX