Re: [oletrucks] Pate Thursday 4/24-Sunday 4/27

To: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@msn.com>, <oletrucks@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Pate Thursday 4/24-Sunday 4/27
From: "bgibson" <bgibson@mcc4u.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:04:50 -0700
Doug,I have some old AD parts in my back yard, do you know anyone that might
make me an offer? I can send picture's--- 4
cabs,2beds,2motors,2tranny's,1rear and some small parts?? I need someone to
make offer and bring a flatbed with a winch and pick it all up,We are
considering moving and would like someone who could use or rersale the parts
to come get them.
Regards HooT