[oletrucks] live futurliner showing

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] live futurliner showing
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:56:20 -0500
I have been in touch with Don Mayton who is in charge of the restoration
project of which we have all seen by now .
He has invited me and as many people on the list who want to go a private
tour of the completed project .
If any one is interested in taking a road trip
I will set it up( let's get as many old trucks on this thing as we can ) It
is about three to four hors from me.
He will not show on a Sunday so I figure we could leave early Saturday
morning cruise up there spend as much time as he will let us then spend the
night and cruise back Sunday
Any one interested let me know I will set a date
Bill   48'chevy pick-up
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.