Re: [oletrucks] live futurliner showing

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>, "Dingo" <Dingo@centurytel.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] live futurliner showing
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 09:15:56 -0400
Just to set the facts straight before everyone tries to ordering..
There are no t-shirt runs in the making,  a fellow list members in the
paste owned a printing/design business and did a couple of runs of t-shirts.
There are none available to be sold-the design is his and although I have
it -we can't use it without his permission. I've been trying for a couple
weeks to contact him to see if i can have his permission to use it. So all
hang on for now and i'll see what develops. The logo is set already as it
has been designated at the list logo....   --wayne

At 10:56 PM 4/25/03 -0700, Bob KNOTTS wrote:
>I'd be interested in a ole' trucks t-shirt. In fact, I'd like to talk to the
>gent who does them. Bob K in PHX, AZ

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne