Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts

To: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:46:33 -0400
In that case--the ball is in your court. I have a family member that would
do these things at cost for us and not charge me anything for the color
separations screen setups, I recalled Johns health issues and that was his
issues last time as why I was trying to obtain the original artwork from
him and not get him involved since he is no longer involved with the list.
John did these at cost and actually lost money on 'em so don't know how
it'll work out. But since Terry has contacted him--i'll removed myself from
the equation and let you handle it... --wayne

At 10:51 AM 4/26/03 -0500, Terry Beynon wrote:
>I called John Rockefeller's shop in Wisconsin and left a message. I asked if
>he was interested in doing the t-shirt run again. I remember there being a
>problem with the last run. People were carping that they hadn't got their
>shirt and it turned out the guy had a serious health problem. Perhaps he
>doesn't want to do it since he's doing them at cost, we'll see.
>  Terry Beynon
>'55-1 3100
>'51 Burb
>www. beynon.net/terry.html