Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:21:41 -0700
Miq would be the one to ask that question.  If someone other then him claims
ownership you'd think they would have contacted him.  If he doesn't claim
ownership its likely available.

Note that he does not claim trademark in the monthly reminder, which means
that he has not talked to a lawyer about protecting the name, or if he has,
he has concluded its likely to be too much trouble.

I went through that with something else a few years ago, and concluded just
having the name on the web was probably enough to protect me through a legal
challenge, but I'd be much better off if I used the trademark symbol to make
it clear I was staking a claim.