[oletrucks] View my online photos!

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] View my online photos!
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@tijerino.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 23:38:03 -0600
View my online photos!
Here are some pictures that I posted on MSN. The first few pictures are from
the engine bay on my truck. The other photos are the pictures of the wheels
and heater assembly I have for sale.

Thanks,

Antonio
Chevy 3100

                  Click here to view

     You're invited to view my album,
      truck_stuff, on MSN Photos!

      Photos of the truck and the items I have for sale.

      Capture the memory! You can order Fujicolor prints or create
personalized photo gifts, if the sender gave you permission.

      Share your own photos
      On MSN Photos, it's easy to share your photos online. To get started,
click here.
      Please do not forward this e-mail without the sender's permission.

      If you're having problems connecting to the site when you click the
links above, copy the address below and paste it into your Web browser.

http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0U8a8AHagXQGZzKg
PY77mquW!2j*gErzNe0lYAC5zNdvSxYo7BtpszWldqPDw9kSdxJ4bCWU45qJoA572c1pepylzMY4
Zu8012A$$