[oletrucks] tshirt...shmeeshirt

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] tshirt...shmeeshirt
From: Mushgilday@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 07:35:46 EDT
If it takes this much effort to make a bunch of tshirts, why don't we cover
the back of the shirt with waivers and legal mumbo jumbo, and put it in
really small print so people are constantly bumping into us to read it.

BTW...I have an original Oletrucks tshirt, 1st printing, in its original
sealed box, still wrapped, never opened, postmarked with an Elvis stamp,
signed by Miq, notarized, and sitting in a safe deposit box, that goes on the
auction block on Ebay today with a reserve price of ..well, I'm not gonna
tell you. I'll trade it for a sealed pack of Iraqi Regime playing cards.

Mike
59 Apache Stepside 3200