[oletrucks] 1951 Chevy truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1951 Chevy truck
From: "Matt Mauney" <mmauneycpd@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 07:58:00 -0400
Saturday I saw a cool looking 1951 Chevy truck for sale in Asheville, NC if
anyone is interested.  I didn't get a chance to drive it or go over it with
a fine tooth comb, but here are a few things I saw:

It is advertised as 1951 model
It is a Chevrolet cab mounted on a newer 1-ton chassis, dually, flatbed
350 ci, power steering, brakes, A/C, four speed
Ugly, ugly, ugly, (IMHO) paint, purple with flames
Factory aluminum wheels with what appear to be new tires
Aftermarket gauges
Chrome grill, bumpers
Asking price $8500
Appears to be a very good conversion!

I have nothing to do with this truck, but will be glad to help someone find
it.  It's on a classic car dealer's lot on Patton Ave. (NC 19-23) in
Asheville a couple of miles off I-40.  Easy to find.  I live about two hours
away and saw it in passing.

Matt