[oletrucks] t-shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 00:02:02 -0400
I heard from john rockefeller today, the gentlemen who created the present
list logo and has given permission to use the logo to reprint t-shirts. I
have made arrangements to obtain the original artwork from him and may
continue with the original plans..  Since some have commented maybe having
a couple different designs-the current logo has chevys, no GMC or big
trucks. Maybe someone could concentrate their efforts on a logo of
different trucks, this one having GMC and other varieties. I personally
like the present one and favor it. So I'll need some time to get my ducks
in a row on this.
This of course is just food for thought and just another option, but now we
have permission the current one is out there at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/oletruckslogo.jpg and other places.

--wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org