Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts

To: Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 05:38:47 -0500
Something that might interest Oletrucks list members is
someting we did on another list I'm a member of.  One of the
members had small (2.5" diameter) window stickers that had
the group name "Triumphs@autox.team.net" along with a
Triumph logo of some kind.  These were then placed on your
vehicle windshield which helped identify list members to
others.  It also generated interest in non-members seeking to
find out what they were for.

Just a thought.....

Brad