[oletrucks] '54 235 Available

Subject: [oletrucks] '54 235 Available
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 07:26:16 -0700
The 235 in my '54 is ready to come out.  All the body work is off the frame,
and it will just take removing the bolts on both ends to get it out.  I don't
want it.  If someone wants to come get it its available.

I have a cherry picker ready to drop it in your pickup or trunk.

No it doesn't run, and the manifolds and distributor were removed before I got
it, so I've never seriously considered trying to run it.

I'm near Seattle.  Next weekend it will be sitting in the dirt in a corner of
the yard somewhere if someone doesn't claim it first.

I also have a lot of other stuff hot rodders take off their old trucks.  I'd
rather someone on this list carried it home than have it go for scrap metal.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com