Re: [oletrucks] Column drop

To: <cmadero@newlywedsfoods.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Column drop
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:27:02 -0500
Carlos, buy all the vendors catalogs for the pix of rodder parts, buy truck
mags like Truckin' and Classic Trucks for articles in them. Pick-ups
Northwest has one of best catalogs for rodder changes and now even Chevs of
the 40s has rodder parts.  On the column, they have a "drop" to bolt to
under dash and splits to fit around your column, usually aluminum. They have
simple metal straps that surround the col at floor and bolt to plate there
or fancy ones that bolt to floor and swivel all-over at diff angles. OR, can
make a mount on outside of firewall that pinches the column there. You will
also need shafts and u-joints to get to your steering box. GET CATALOGS!

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors