[oletrucks] 4 sale-59 Chev big window,custom cab, wide bed shorty fleets

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 4 sale-59 Chev big window,custom cab, wide bed shorty fleetside
From: Cameo3124@aol.com
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 15:32:45 -0400
I have for sale three trucks first is a very desireable 59 fleet side shorty,
NO MOTOR and transmission, was  orignally a v-8 with automatic,two tone paint
job, had all the s/s trim at one time,soe trim comes with it,,, it was the best
chevy had to offer in stylish pickups after they stopped making the Cameo in
May of 58,,  the truck needs a total restoration,, Second I have another 59
big window long fleet side with a good 6 cylinder 235 with three on the tree,
for parts only.. Third is a rare 59 GMC 5 window 630 series long nose single
axle, compound transmissions,503 Cu 6 cylinder gas  engine, air brakes , fifth
wheel, dual saddle step fuel tanks, the cab is the same size as the pickups so
the after market cab stuff will work on this  big truck,,  Email me for
specifics and I can take pictures,,,, the Trucks are located in Covington
Washington just south of Seattle close to Pacific Raceway, Keep up the good
chatter in here guys and dolls,,, I think this is a great site.. a lot of
great info swapping and Ideas..Richard Scott57 cameo