Re: [oletrucks] NOW: Project Truck - kids, rocks, trucks Was:

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NOW: Project Truck - kids, rocks, trucks Was:
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 11:20:36 -0700
One of my neighbors has a custom mailbox with flames painted on it.  The
first couple were just painted mailboxes.  The current one looks to have
been custom made of tougher stuff.   I've wondered how many supposed sports
injuries have occurred on my street instead of the ball field....

But hey, it appears I'll have some teen help this afternoon to pull the
motor out of my '54.  They aren't all bad.