RE: [oletrucks] Chrome

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Chrome
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:58:10 -0600
I agree you get what you pay for. Now I just have to wait to see what I have
paid for.

I just had the front bumper, grill and headlight bezels chromed on my 59 GMC
this spring.

Front bumper $300
Front grill  $320
2 Bezels     $160

This is Canadian dollars, so multiply .75 to get US $.

I was surprised that the bumper and grill were so close in cost. The grill
is two pieces and had a small dent that they had to remove, whereas the
bumper was straight.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada