Re: [oletrucks] Need some parts.

To: Jeffros54@cs.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Need some parts.
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:44:57 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/03 4:31:38 PM Central Daylight Time, Jeffros54@cs.com
writes:

> Hi all,
>        I was wondering if any of you or all of you have a set of barn door
> hinges for a 37 panel, I know most of you should have a set laying around...
>
> HeHeHe. I mainly need the ones that attach to the door. I also need the back
>
> sheet metal peice that sits under the back doors, Between the bumper and
> frame.

 Don't ya just hate that. These guys with all the good stuff just sitting
around, not being used. They could just give it to those of us that need the
stuff and make us and their wives happy! You might want to take a drive out to
Colorado, I heard that they have lots of good stuff laying around, just for the
taking.:)

Patrick A. Hollister '58 step
West Burlington, IA.