Re: [oletrucks] Need some parts.

To: steve@OldSub.com, Jeffros54@cs.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Need some parts.
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:04:49 -0600
Stevie you dog,
New law in Colorado just passed last week.  Texans are only allowed to take
F*#ds back to Texas.  Actually we pay them to remove the F*#d clutter.  Too
many of'em were crossing the border under cover of darkness and taking our
vintage Chevy iron, thus the LAW. YC,YS,NGBTT.  (you came, you saw, now go
back to Texas! [and leave our classic Chebbys alone, damnit])

I did see a set of good '37 barn doors with stainless steel hinges at the
Mile High flea market just last week!  The guy wanted $10.00 I think.
Wonder if he will be there next week?  Sonnofa--

Durwood,  native Coloradoan
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window