[oletrucks] tee shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] tee shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:03:05 -0400
Just to let all know--the ordering is now over for the shirts. I'm off to
the printers this afternoon with the order, 190 shirts total. I'll fund a
small amount of over runs for the more common sizes of L and XL. It'll take
about 2 weeks to get it into their work flow to be complete, they have a
sample for me to view today to make sure all is satisfactory on the quality
of the job. I'll let all know when the shipping begins and will have to
ship in a few waves as its gonna be time consuming with all the logistics
of it--packing and labeling..
   Thanks to all who have paid, i've notified each when I received their
check in the mail, paypal senders get their own notification of funds sent
from paypal. I'll let each know when there individual orders have been
shipped so they'll know when to expect them.  Those who have not sent their
monies USPS, please do so at the earliest as the shirts will not be shipped
till funds have been received. This is going a bit smoother than expected
so the process is truckin right along..             Thanks again folks-wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne