[oletrucks] tee shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] tee shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 02:11:52 -0400
The printers were way faster than expected and got the shirts back over the
weekend, sooooo shipping has begun. Some went out today with more tomorrow
and probably the next day, I'm not a pro at all this and hopefully my goofs
will be kept to a minimum... Anyone having any problem with a received
order, email me off list and i'll get it squared. I had originally planned
to emails individuals when their shirt was shipped, but after realizing the
efforts to accomplish this task, didn't seem like such a good idea anymore.
Those living outside the U.S. will have a extended delivery time, so be
patient please. Those will be going out tomorrow...
Thanks again for all the participation--have roughly 200 shirts to send out
so all the paid ones will be sent by Thursday.   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne