RE: [oletrucks] 3600 Rubber drive shaft bushing

To: "R.D. Hulst" <rdhulst@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 3600 Rubber drive shaft bushing
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:07:19 -0500
Have you tried Steele Rubber Products?  They have a huge catalog.  And they can
re-build certain rubber parts.

No one makes the front motor mount for my GMC TF V8, but Steele rebuilt my
existing one with a 4 day turn-around (I had to beg, this truck is my daily
driver) for around $30.  This was 5-6 years ago.  Since then I found another
mount in a junk yard and should (haven't yet) send it away for rebuild.