[oletrucks] Re: Thanks!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Thanks!
From: Charles Culver <clca@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:32:17 -0500
I just want to thank all who have been helping me look for that danged
drive shaft bushing.  Looks like I'll just have to fabricate something
so I can get ol' Jitterbug back on the road.

I haven't been too active on the list for awhile, because the trucks
have been running great, and I haven't had anything to say.  I see a lot
of new names on the ol truck list, and am glad to see so many newcomers.
 This is a great place to get information and share knowledge.  Hope all
my OLD friends are still truckin and doing well-

Thanks again, everyone!

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
'50 3600 5-window (Mine)