[oletrucks] Shock absorbers

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Shock absorbers
From: "Jon Fudge" <jonfudge@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 10:21:17 -0500
I upgraded to power steering on my 49 GMC > ton.  The steering gear sits
in front of the axle on the outer frame rail, and now interferes with my
knee action shocks.  Guess Im going to upgrade to tube shocks..anyone
know the proper shocks for the AD > tons?  Thanks for the info

Jon

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]