[oletrucks] Filling holes in stepside bedside

Subject: [oletrucks] Filling holes in stepside bedside
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:05:49 -0700
My stepside bedsides have several holes in them (tiedowns).  Since both
side of the metal is visible.  Whats the best method for filling the
holes.  I've talked to a couple of welders.  They think the heat will
distort the metal.  I'm doing the inside of the bed in Herculiner.  Is
there a non welding method?  Have I been talking to the wrong welders?