Re: [oletrucks] Filling holes in stepside bedside

To: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Filling holes in stepside bedside
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:37:58 -0500
Most holes require a metal "plug" or filler if very big to weld up and
close. Little ones may not. Plug is same size as hole, not overlapping and
welded in with a mig wire welder. Heat would be something to watch on sheet
metal. If you have several, think they could jump around enough to not heat
one spot too much. They do fenders and other sheet metal like that, so
what's diff on box sides?

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750