[oletrucks] Welders

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Welders
From: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
OK, with all this talk of filling holes and welders, and with that problem
facing me soon on my '50 3100, what is a suitable rig to be looking to buy, if
one were so inclined? Consider the following:  I've never welded in my life, it
will be limited use on the 3100 as I work it over, needs to run on 110v ac, and
be so simple that it's a no-brainer, and VERY cost effective.
All you oltruckers out there, what's the recommendation ?

Thanks

Ric McAnulty
'50 3100 5-window Custom Cab
with '56 235-6  4 speed