Re: [oletrucks] Welders

To: "Ric McAnulty" <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Welders
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 02:31:34 -0500
A Lincoln or Miller or that new Grey colored case one (forget name) are
good. I had a Clarke once, peice of junk, and most of the ones that import
tools places sell are junk. The guns and drive wheels for the wire in case
are plastic or cheaper made on those. Gas is cleaner welding when used. Some
gas regulators only have one gauge, better to get double gauge one to know
what your settings will be, and the tank pressure left.  Expect to pay at
least $400 for better units, maybe more.
Grey case welder is Hobart brand. Just remembered.

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors