RE: [oletrucks] ignition switch removal

To: nochay@earthlink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] ignition switch removal
From: "Jill Knake" <jillknake@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:31:21 -0500
Dane
After I recieved your email, I ran out to save the 8 track from the
trashman. It was under some floor sweepings and had a coke spilled all over
it. But it should still play as well as ever. Maybe the coke inside will
mean that you do not have to wedge a matchbook under the tape case!!  I'll
send it to ya!! Along with the velvet elvis found under the seat.  :o)
Jill