[oletrucks] free axle

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] free axle
From: Keith Durand <kdurand@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:25:13 -0500
There are probably already too many of these out there, but I have a
1956 1/2 ton front axle free to anybody that wants it. I will deliver in
the Houston, TX area.

It is complete with hubs, drums, leaf springs, and maybe even a few
wheels. Make a trailer for all I care, I just don't need it sitting
around anymore. I may be convinced to throw in a portion of the frame as
well.

Keith