Re: [oletrucks] Intro

To: "Bruce Kettunen" <bekett@uslink.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Intro
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:44:51 -0700
Thanks, everybody. My older brother bought a 1942 Mercury convertible in abt
52. It was a neat and very unique car, but couldn't be cured of overheating.
My brother was staying with an uncle who was a very experienced Ford
mechanic. So my brother traded it (the Merc) for a 1950. Another neat car,
but just think what that 42 would be worth now!! Bob K in PHX, AZ.