Fw: [oletrucks] T Shirts

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [oletrucks] T Shirts
From: "Wayne" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:43:44 -0400
I agree with Bob. I'm sure we can plan on alternate designs every other year
and still KISS. Something like a combo truck to satisfy multiple
representations like a GMC (Bob) / Panel (Wayne) truck. I don't want to
re-hash old stuff but I will re-kindle this thread in six months and help in
any way I can.

BTW I ordered a new aluminum 2 row 1 1/4 " tube rad from Griffin. Should
arrive in a couple of weeks. Will keep you posted on the "cooler king"!.
Remember that movie?

 Wayne - '47 1 Ton Panel - http://www.itswhatsnext.com/ifs%20project.htm