Re: [oletrucks] For you fellow Hackers out there

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] For you fellow Hackers out there
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:41:26 -0700
I would be that this one is on air - cant drive em around that low - at
least not here.

If you want it that low, or lower and be able to tuck 22"s then do a body
drop, or a stock floor drop combined with an air setup. We just started
tinkering with a stock floor body drop on a buddy's truck and it's going to
look amazing. Add bags to that and she'll lay rockers!

- Ryan