RE: [oletrucks] Modification idea

To: "'Ole Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Modification idea
From: "Jason Stern" <jason@bellegrove.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:30:13 -0500
Thanks Alain,

I've seen several with updated Chev boxes.  That's what gave me the idea
when I saw the Tundra box.  I think the tail lights look very similar to
some of George Barris' iterations as well as the very popular "frenched"
tail lights seen on many modified trucks.  Another benefit to this
possible idea would be the increased rear visibility compared to the
tiny stock brake lights.

Thanks for your thoughts.  I have a lot of time before I get to the
point where I'd do anything along these lines anyway.  Just opening some
dialogue.

Jason
___
Jason Stern