[oletrucks] Dixon car show

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Dixon car show
From: "Richard N. Reul" <rreul@gallatinriver.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:05:18 -0500
Went to the Dixon car show Sunday in search for fellow oletrucker William
Moldenhauer.  He didn't show up. I was anticipating finaly meeting a fellow
oletrucker. Where the hell were you Bill ?  But low and behold I turn around
and there is this beautiful 56 Chevy and owner Carl Ham. We had a great talk
about our trucks It was very nice to finaly put a face with some one I
comunicate with almost daily. Fun time Carl, I really enjoyed it. By the way
Bill, Carl says he's better looking and smarter than you--- could this be
true?
Richard Reul
1951  3604
Dixon, IL