Re: [oletrucks] where'd everybody go??????

To: Ie61pah@aol.com, chevytruck <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] where'd everybody go??????
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstu51@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:02:13 -0700 (PDT)
Pat,
Is it as hot and humid up there in Iowa as it is here in Missouri? Hope ya get
this. I'm enjoying looking at my truck in the garage at the moment. I got my
priorities mixed up and bought a new toolbox for work. The Misses said that
move cost me a new dining and bedroom set. Back to saving mode. Life goes on.

Ie61pah@aol.com wrote:
Is my computer broke or is everybody busy enjoying their trucks? Where's all
the email that should be loading up on my screen?

Patrick A. Hollister '58 step
West Burlington, IA.