Re: [oletrucks] where'd everybody go??????

To: wmh678@worldnet.att.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] where'd everybody go??????
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:19:03 EDT
In a message dated 7/28/03 5:25:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
wmh678@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Subj:Re: [oletrucks] where'd everybody go??????
> Date:7/28/03 5:25:15 PM Central Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:wmh678@worldnet.att.net";>wmh678@worldnet.att.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:Ie61pah@aol.com";>Ie61pah@aol.com</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> ok Pat check it out
> I am sending a post to you and the list
> Bill   48'chevy pick-up
> Channahon,Ill.
> website
> <A HREF="http://www.hotrodstogo.com/";>www.hotrodstogo.com</A>
> There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

  Nope, it's still not working. I get the copy you send to me, but not the
copy via the list. I talked to AOL today, and they said I should be able to
receive all email, and they do not put in blocks to stop mass list mailings. I
got
an email from mjb (the list server?) he said the problem is with AOL blocking
all autotex.com mailings. GUESS WHAT....I'm caught in the middle again. Sends
like a vendor problem we had a few weeks ago. I don't know what to do.