Re: [oletrucks] Gear Oil

To: "Joe Stonecypher" <joe@stonecypher.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gear Oil
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:28:08 -0500
That's what I've been using for a while.  I don't think it will be any
problem.  The only difference is that it might leak out a little faster if
you have a leak already.  Otherwise, the heaviest work load for long periods
of time might show a slightly higher heat-up, but I don't suspect many of
our trucks get worked like they used to.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX
49 3104 216 5-window

Want to make money whenever someone uses their VISA or MasterCard?
www.consumer1st.com/116540/