[oletrucks] door locks for 49 panel

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] door locks for 49 panel
From: "chuck clark" <cachomeimp@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:55:04 -0400
I was looking at the Brothers catalog the other night and noticed under door
locks for 47-51 trucks that they can be modified to accept a key lock on the
drivers side.  I know we had a discussion on this a while back and I thought
the conclusion was that no one seems to have successfully done this.  I am
going to contact them regarding their statement but was wondering if someone
has really come up with a practical way to modify the locks so that one
could key lock the drivers side door?

Thanks

chuck clark
49 panel

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar