Re: [oletrucks] Inliners Convention

To: Tom3600@webtv.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Inliners Convention
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:29:33 EDT
In a message dated 8/25/03 5:24:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
Tom3600@webtv.net writes:

> Next week (Sept. 5-7) I will be attending the 2003 Inliners Convention
> in Sacramento Calif.
> http://www.inliners.org/events/calif_2003/sacramento_agenda.htm
> Unfortunatly I will have to fly there because my OLTRUK would be a
> little tough to take for 2000 miles!!  I would love to hook up with any
> of you fellow old chevy truck guys in the Sacramento area.  (old trucks
> and old guys!)   Are any of you also planning on attending the Inliners
> meeting?  Let me know off-list at tom3600@webtv.net

  Common Tom, toughen up alittle. Put a little feather pillow under your %#@*
and go for it. What good is an ol truck sittin around, if you don't drive it!
Come to think about it, what good is an old guy just sittin around.

  Good luck, and have a good time. Don't bring anything home that Mom won't
approve.
Pat Hollister---'58 step
West Burlington, Iowa