[oletrucks] classic trucks

To: the_hams@hotmail.com
Subject: [oletrucks] classic trucks
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:45:01 -0400
Hi Carl,
    Just want to say I was sitting in my favorite chair in the library this
morning reading through the latest issue of classic trucks magazine and low
and behold when I got to the classic cruiser section on page 84---what did
I see....   A write up and pictorial of your truck..  Very very impressive
my friend, no better way to see all your hard work pay off than this way.
Great job and congrats again.    --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne