Re: [oletrucks] classic trucks

To: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>, <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] classic trucks
From: "bgibson" <bgibson@mcc4u.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:42:16 -0700
I know what you mean about showing your truck. It's not (to me) about
winning a trophy it's getting to talk to people that appreciate what you
have done to restore a moment in time and hear all the people say, My Dad
had one just like it ,or I drove one like that to school.
It was at a charity show this weekend, Harrison County Historical Museum,
Longview Texas. I took a second place(no trophy) I was very pleased, It was
judge by the paying crowd. First place was a immaculate 39 Packard, Second
place was My Big Red 58 Chevy and third was a professionally restored 50
Dodge Truck.
There was a bunch of nice cars there.including a Corvette 2003(1953) special
Hoot 58
Billy Gibson