Re: [oletrucks] Task Force NAPCO truck stars on front cover of

To: vpa@laroke.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Task Force NAPCO truck stars on front cover of
From: FARMALLM@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:34:45 EDT
For those interested in seeing the cover art and reading the book for free
(this publisher has a very liberal idea concerning commerce and literature) go
to www.baen.com/library/  and click on the book "1632".  The book is down
loadable in various formats.
A quick synopsis:  A West Virginia town is transported to Germany during the
30 years war (1632 AD).   The town, guided by American ideals and the "United
Mine Workers Union" confronts a feudal system wracked by war in the year 1632.
All in all a good read.  The first in a series.
I have been lurking out here in the shadows, garnering information from you
tech wizards.  From your wisdom I have been able to build my own library to
keep the "Green Machine" (1955.1, 3600) chugging along.

Ken Johnson
1955.1  3600
'48 Farmall M