RE: [oletrucks] Task Force NAPCO truck stars on front cover of

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Task Force NAPCO truck stars on front cover of
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:58:31 -0400
I've read that book and the followup book. Great alternative history books -
A West Virginia mining town gets transported back in time to Germany smack
dab in the middle of the thirty years war. There are gonna be more books in
the series with input from readers on the web.

http://www.ericflint.net/wip.htm

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)