[oletrucks] 1st/2nd gen Suburbans

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1st/2nd gen Suburbans
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:25:03 -0700 (PDT)
A journalist pinged the Suburban list looking for 35-46 Suburbans for a photo
shoot for
an article he is doing.

I've talked to someone on this list about the 35 Suburban before; who was that?

There was also an article in Pickups N Panels in Print or some other mag about
a 35 or
36 Suburban; could someone point me to that article again?

I don't feel too obligated to do too much for this guy, but it might be cool to
get some
old GM hardware represented.  Same as with the movies; you have to be careful
with these
guys.  When my brother allowed his 57 to be used in a movie, he always stayed
with it to
make sure it was ok.

I think this guy was a writer/photographer for Sport Truck and he was
definitely doing
an article comparing new trucks pulling trailers but wanted vintage h/w to show
as
well...more as a special interest side bar.

Mark Noakes