Re: [oletrucks] '53 sunvisors

To: "Jon Dalton" <novawagonmaster@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '53 sunvisors
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:15:15 -0500
That's the way I understand they do it. Be careful if using pliers or such,
not to cut/poke cover. You have have to do off the metal insert to get
enough movement to hold. Someone else asked this last year, that is what he
did. Why don't some of the vendor's parts have little instuction sheets with
them?? Would be nice idea wouldn't it?

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750