[oletrucks] '53 sunvisors

To: ole trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] '53 sunvisors
From: Jon Dalton <novawagonmaster@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:13:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello gang,
Put new sunvisors on tonight, and first thing I found
was that they do not stay flipped up (no
friction...they just flop to a straight-down
position). My first thought was to slightly crimp the
tube inside the sunvisors to make a tighter fit, but
then I figured I'd ask the guys who have been down the
"old and dusty road" before if that was the right
thing to do or not!
Thanks!
Jonboy
'53 6400