Re: [oletrucks] rusty

To: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rusty
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:55:43 -0500
It took years to rust that badly, I"m sure you won't notice any more big
step in rust if you left it a year or two. Not driving in rain and winter
salt will be helpful. If your just parking truck, I wouldn't do anything!
Wait till you Fix the truck for good before you spend all your money on
stuff you'll have to try to remove later when fixing right! You'll find you
will be cutting most of those areas right off truck later anyway, why fix
them now, and NOT really fix them??!

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750